The latest report titled “2-Amenoethanol Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 2-Amenoethanol.
|Process Included||2-Amenoethanol Production from Ethylene Oxide|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 2-Amenoethanol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 2-Amenoethanol Production Process:
- 2-Amenoethanol Production from Ethylene Oxide : This report covers a detailed cost analysis of 2-Amenoethanol production using Ethylene Oxide. During the process, ethylene oxide gets treated with aqueous ammonia in order to produce 2-aminoethanol, along with diethanolamine and triethanolamine as by-products.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/2-amenoethanol-production-from-ethylene-oxide/requestsample
2-Amenoethanol or Ethanolamine is an organic chemical molecule that is colourless, has a thick consistency and has a smell similar to ammonia. The chemical is a compilation of amino alcohols. Its byproducts, like lipids, are extensively accessible in nature and act as a precursor to various N-acylethanolamines accountable for controlling physiological practices in several plants and animals, together with chloroplast development, seed germination, flowering, and plant-pathogen collaborations. The molecule has two functions: primary alcohol and a primary amine. Ethanolamine is an amino component of the ethanolamines group with an ethane replacement at C-1 and a hydroxy substituent at C-2.
Ethanolamine’s demand is rising due to its use in surface-active chemicals, cosmetics, and emulsifiers. Furthermore, the personal care and detergents segment accounts for the largest market share. The demand is aided by the rising demand for glyphosate and gas purification in natural gas production.
In Asia, the growing food consumption, especially in countries like China and India and an increasing interest in personal care and home care products are encouraging the growth of the 2-Amenoethanol market. Along with that, the applications of the product in chemical building, wood preservation, and corrosion inhibitors for metal protection are further boosting the demand.
Key Questions Answered in the 2-Amenoethanol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 2-Amenoethanol market?
- What are the various processes used for 2-Amenoethanol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 2-Amenoethanol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 2-Amenoethanol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 2-Amenoethanol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 2-Amenoethanol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 2-Amenoethanol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 2-Amenoethanol production?
- What is the time frame for 2-Amenoethanol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 2-Amenoethanol?
- 2-Amenoethanol – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/2-ethylhexan-1-ol-price-trends
- 3-Hydroxypropanoic Acid Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/3-hydroxypropanoic-acid-price-trends
- Aluminium Slug Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/aluminium-slug-price-trends
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA